So, now that I have a clearer sense of how all of this is going to work, I'm narrowing down story ideas. My goal is to have six web shorts ready to go by mid-2010. My course load will be lighter from here on out, so I think I can do it. With your help, of course. No, I'm not hitting you up for cash, although high-bandwidth web hosting is expensive. Probably. I haven't really checked. What I really need are your throats.
Do you have a voice? Are people always going on about how expressive it is? Do you have impeccable comic timing? Do you enjoy saying the same thing over and over and over? Do you like me? If so, you may want to think about lending your vocal talents to this project. Not only would you get to spend hours with me hovering over a microphone, you'd also get the opportunity to collaborate in the crafting of a character (or characters) that may endure for generations (or five minutes). I almost promise that this entire project is not just an elaborate pretext for playing around with Google Wave (email me for an invite!).
Looking forward to 2010!

This makes me wish I had an expressive voice. I do not. Unless you need "Annoying and Momish and Nasally and Mostly Incoherent" That, I can do.
ReplyDelete